Nancy is board-certified in Functional Medicine and has practiced in the Charlotte community for over 23 years. Through her additional training, she has learned a preventative, personalized approach to care and hopes to incorporate this 21st-century medicine into her care of patients.
As a member of the THRIVE Experience, Nancy strives to form a partnership with her patients to optimize their health. Our unique comprehensive approach to wellness will inspire clients to achieve vitality and balance in mind, body, and spirit.
The goal for patients is to receive education and motivation so they can be empowered to navigate and optimize their own personal health.
- Alternative Medicine
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Botanical Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- General Practice
- Health Coaching
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Public Health and General Preventive Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
Graduate School Education
- Morsani College of Medicine University of South Florida
- Eastern Virginia Graduate school Medicine (residency)
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Institute of Functional Medicine – Certified Practitioner