Thrive is offering a medically sound and supervised program designed to support liver function. Among other things, the liver is responsible for the metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates, enzyme activation, and storage of glycogen, vitamins, and minerals.
Having a healthy liver is critical for preventing illness, improving metabolic and biochemical pathways, and reversing chronic conditions like obesity, heart disease, diabetes, and autoimmune diseases.
What’s included in the program:
- 15-day Nutriclear Plus Detox Kit including supplement and protein powder packets ($170 Value)
- In-person kickoff class with Drs. Fletcher & Palermo (January 19th, subject to change based on COVID restrictions)
- Food plan and recipes to help you stay on track
- Access to our Recorded Online Detox Workshops and Classes ($200 Value)
- Educational materials and shopping guides to help you in the grocery store
- Mindfulness, breathing, and meditation exercises to help activate your body’s parasympathetic nervous system
- Guide to healthy cleaning supplies so you can avoid harmful chemicals
- A go-to list of supportive over-the-counter supplement options
Supply is limited!!!
Thriver Members Pre-order on 1/7 all other 1/10