At the end of this workshop, attendees will know:
- How to breathe in such a way to turn on the calming nerves in the body
- How to connect their Mind to communicate with problem areas in the body to enhance the mind-body connection to promote healing
- How to ground into the body through meditation
- The difference between the sympathetic (fight or flight) and parasympathetic (rest and digest) operations within our nervous system
- How to raise your joy to lower stress
- How relationships affect our nervous system, and how to better navigate them to enhance well-being
What to expect:
- 30 minutes of information on understanding the mind-body connection and how it affects your nervous system and bodily functions.
- 30 minutes of a mind-body connection exercise workshop where Erika will take you through how to connect with your own energy and reset it.
- Attendees are encouraged to wear comfortable clothes.
To register: Call our front desk at 704-390-7150 or visit the Mindbody or Thrive app! You can also register via the Mindbody desktop site.