Welcome to Thrive

THRIVE is a collaborative platform of conventional, integrative, & functional medicine practitioners coming together in one setting to provide personalized healthcare to clients.
Working Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM EST


M - Th 8a - 5p, F 8a - 4p, Sa 10a - 1p, Su - Closed


6401 Carnegie Blvd, Suite 2A, Charlotte, NC 28211


Yoga and Learn: Mindfulness & Body Talk

Thrive Carolinas / Yoga and Learn: Mindfulness & Body Talk
Loading Events
  • This event has passed.
06 Mar

Yoga and Learn: Mindfulness & Body Talk

March 6, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm

Join us for our new Yoga + Learn series as we educate and empower your mind and body for 2023!

Join Erika Shepard, Thrive’s Mind Body Nurse, and yoga instructor Suzanne Bergen for a collaborative Mindful Centered yoga class followed by a conversation of BodyTalk. In this workshop, Erika will teach you how to reconnect and talk to your body to:

+ Release stuck energy and emotions
+ Get guidance on how to heal and support your healing process
+ Form a positive and loving relationship with your body
Research has shown that repressing emotions/energy in our bodies increases the risk of any chronic disease by 30% and the chances of cancer being diagnosed by 70%. Connecting to one’s body is a vital tool to elevate health and wellness. Join us this evening to learn these tools you shouldn’t live without!
We’ll begin with a 55-minute yoga class and end with a short discussion on BodyTalk with Erika. All levels are welcome modifications will be offered. Wear your yoga clothes and bring your mat!


Cost: $30 – FREE for Thrivers!

Date: March 6th, 2023 6:00p – 7:15p

Signup on Mindbody, or call the office 704-390-7150

Event Details

Date: March 6, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
Venue Thrive Workout Studio