3 Ingredient Vegan & Gluten-Free Chocolate Almond Bark Recipe is an easy recipe for thick pieces of indulgent chocolate bark packed with crunchy, roasted almonds.
- 1 3/4 cups vegan chocolate chips or chopped paleo chocolate (about 12 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted, roasted almonds
- 1/4 cup unsalted, roasted almonds
- Line a small or medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Clear some room in the refrigerator for this sheet. Set aside.
- To melt the chocolate, use the double boiler method or do the following. Add vegan or paleo chocolate and coconut oil to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Fold in almonds. Pour onto a prepared baking sheet. Using a rubber spatula, spread into an even layer of desired thickness. Optionally, sprinkle with more almonds.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 20 mins. Immediately remove from refrigerator and allow to reach room temperature before cutting (to avoid leaving fingerprints/sweating). Separate chocolate from paper. Break or cut into pieces. Enjoy!
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/3-Ingredient-Vegan-Chocolate-Almond-Bark.pdf” text=”Download Printable Recipe!” ] [maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/functional-and-integrative-medicine/thriver-medical-membership/” text=”Become A Thriver!” ]