3 Ingredient Chocolate Almond Bark Recipe
December 17, 2019
3 Ingredient Vegan & Gluten-Free Chocolate Almond Bark Recipe is an easy recipe for thick pieces of indulgent chocolate bark packed with crunchy, roasted almonds.
Thanks for our friends at Beaming Baker for this yummy recipe
- 1 3/4 cups vegan chocolate chips or chopped paleo chocolate (about 12 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted, roasted almonds
- 1/4 cup unsalted, roasted almonds
- Line a small or medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Clear some room in the refrigerator for this sheet. Set aside.
- To melt the chocolate, use the double boiler method or do the following. Add vegan or paleo chocolate and coconut oil to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Fold in almonds. Pour onto a prepared baking sheet. Using a rubber spatula, spread into an even layer of desired thickness. Optionally, sprinkle with more almonds.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 20 mins. Immediately remove from refrigerator and allow to reach room temperature before cutting (to avoid leaving fingerprints/sweating). Separate chocolate from paper. Break or cut into pieces. Enjoy!
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/3-Ingredient-Vegan-Chocolate-Almond-Bark.pdf” text=”Download Printable Recipe!” ] [maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/functional-and-integrative-medicine/thriver-medical-membership/” text=”Become A Thriver!” ]