March 12, 2019
Start your morning off right with these satisfying breakfast cookies combining some of our Thrive favorites – Hu Chocolate and Locally Buzzed Honey. Heart-healthy and Elimination diet approved too!
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax seeds in 3 tablespoons water)
- ¼ cup Local Buzzed Honey
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 ¾ cup gluten free muesli
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup dried tart cherries or currants
- 1 Hu Chocolate bar broken into small morsel sized pieces
- Combine flax egg, hone, almond butter in a mixer. Add muesli, almond flour and cinnamon and mix well.
- Fold in dried fruit and chocolate pieces. Use a cookie scoop or an ice cream scooper to develop ball.
- Bake in the oven at 350° for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned.
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Thrive-Breakfast-Cookies.pdf” text=”Download Printable Recipe Here” ] [maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/functional-and-integrative-medicine/thriver-medical-membership/” text=”Become A Thriver!” ]