Roasted Cauliflower Hummus Dip
- 1 head of cauliflower broken into inch-sized florets
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 – 5 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Add the cauliflower florets, sea salt, and 1 – 2 tablespoons of the olive oil to a large bowl. Toss with your hands to evenly coat all of the florets with olive oil and sea salt.
- Spread the cauliflower florets in a single layer on the foil lined baking sheet, giving as much space in between the florets as possible.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and roast the cauliflower for 20-25 minutes, or until it’s browning and caramelized. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Add the roasted cauliflower, 3 remaining tablespoons of olive oil, garlic cloves, lemon juice, and nutritional yers into a food processor. Cover and process on medium speed until everything is evenly combined and the mixture looks like hummus. Taste and add any additional ingredients to your tastes.
- Serve with whole grain pita chips or your favorite dipping thing and enjoy!