Don’t knock it ‘till you try it: CHOCOLATE HUMMUS ‼️ I’m obviously a little biased when I say that I think this recipe is better than the store-bought kind, but I seriously think it is!
A sweet treat that’s packed with protein and fiber, and is super easy to make! Serve it with strawberries, graham crackers, pretzels, bananas, apple slices, Nilla wafers, etc.!
Recipe courtesy of our friend Mindfully Murphy, please follow her for more great recipes!
- 1 can chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup nut butter or tahini
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup genuine maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 nut milk (I used almond)
- chocolate chips on top
- I also added monk fruit to make it sweeter!
- Rinse the chickpeas in a colander. Pour into blender/food processor.
- Add all the other ingredients to the blender/food processor and puree. Add more nut milk if needed!
- Scoop it out and serve it up!