Summer is here, and this is an easy and tasty dessert recipe that you don’t have to feel guilty about enjoying all season long.
You can serve coconut whipped cream with all sorts of different things, it will taste great on pretty much everything. Thanks to our friends at The Institute of Functional Medicine for sharing this recipe!
Ingredients: (Servings: 4, Calories: 187)
- 2/3 cups coconut milk (canned)
1 1/3 cups diced frozen mango (do not defrost)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 4 mint leaves (optional)
- To a blender, add coconut milk and frozen mango. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add vanilla and blend again for several seconds.
- Evenly divide berries among four dishes. Top with coconut cream.
- Garnish with a mint leaf, if desired.
Note(s): For a variation, add 1/3 cup frozen raspberries to coconut milk and mango (step 1). The pink color is beautiful on top of the berries.
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Fresh-Berries-with-Coconut-Mango-Cream.pdf” text=”Download Printable Recipe” ] [maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/functional-and-integrative-medicine/thriver-medical-membership/” text=”Become a Thriver!” ]