Satisfy your salad cravings with this Mexican Street Corn Chicken Salad. This easy salad comes together in minutes, and everyone will love the flavors within it.
This recipe has all the grilled corn flavor in a bowl of greens and veggies with chicken. Thanks to our friends Inside BruCrew Life for sharing this healthy dinner recipe!
Ingredients: (Servings: 6, Time: 15 minutes)
- 4 -5 cups salad greens
- 2-3 grilled chicken breasts, cut up
- 2 ears grilled corn, cut off the cob. (Make sure you soak the corn in the husks for at least 15 minutes before you put them on a hot grill because you do not want them to burn. Grill the corn for about 10 minutes, rotating sides.)
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomato halves
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced thin
- ½ cup crumbled cotija cheese
- Cilantro, for garnish
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Place the salad greens in a bowl.
- Top with the chicken, corn, onion, tomatoes, avocado, and cheese. Sprinkle cilantro on top.
- Whisk together the ranch dressing, chili powder, and lime juice. Season with salt, if desired.
- Toss the salad together and serve immediately with the dressing.
Note: Feel free to use more or less of each ingredient in this salad.
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Mexican-Street-Corn-Salsa.pdf” text=”Download Printable Recipe” ] [maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/functional-and-integrative-medicine/thriver-medical-membership/” text=”Become a Thriver!” ]