Try this amazing Pumpkin Hummus from @veganbutmakeitgood
- 15 ounce can chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 3/5 cup pure pumpkin (we love @traderjoes organic pumpkin)
- 2 cloves of garlic (sliced)
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (our favorite is from @bobsredmill)
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp tahini (optional, but recommended because it makes it super smooth)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy!
- Add water, 1 tbsp at a time, if mixture is too thick. Add spices to taste.