Thanks to our friends at Gimme Delicious for sharing this healthy and flavorful dish! This oven roasted chicken breast and rainbow veggie are tender, juicy and ready in 15 minutes. A perfect way to wrap up your Thanksgiving holiday!
Ingredients: (Servings: 2, Calories: 320, Minutes: 20)
- 2 chicken breasts (medium, chopped)
- 1 cup bell pepper (chopped, any colors you like)
- ½ onion
- 1 zucchini (chopped)
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup tomatoes (chopped or plum/grape)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Chop all the veggies into large pieces. In another cutting board, chop the chicken into cubes. Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked. Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad.