These 5 Minute Cheesy Zoodles are quick and easy to make for lunches, snacks, or sides!
If you haven’t had zoodles, they are noodles made with zucchini. You can also add chicken to this recipe if you would like to make it a complete meal! This recipe can also be made in a pan on your stovetop, just cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
Thanks to our friends at Dashing Dish for sharing this tasty recipe!
Ingredients: (Servings: 2, Calories: 124, Time: 5-10 minutes)
- 3 medium zucchinis
- ½ lemon, juiced (about 1 ½ tablespoons)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/3 cup shaved parmesan cheese (or grated)
- Preheat the oven to 425 Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil sprayed with cooking spray, and set aside.
- Spiralize the zucchini and place on the baking pan. Squeeze lemon juice over zucchini, followed by seasonings. Toss zucchini in lemon juice and seasoning until evenly coated. Top with cherry tomatoes and parmesan.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted and zucchini and tomatoes are warmed through. Enjoy!
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Cheesy-Zoodles.pdf” text=”Download Printable Recipe” ]