Baked Biscuit Wreath Dip
December 18, 2018
Everyone will be going in for seconds with this tasty recipe! Filled with cheesy spinach dip, this tasty recipe is a classic for the holidays! Thanks to our friends at Delish for sharing!
Ingredients: (Servings: 8, Time: 45 minutes)
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury)
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing biscuits
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup ricotta
- ¾ cups frozen spinach, defrosted and chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Halve biscuits and flatten each one out, then roll into a ball and place in an oven-proof skillet seam side down. Arrange in a ring around the skillet. Brush biscuits with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan.
- In a large bowl, combine mozzarella, ricotta, spinach, Parmesan, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and salt and mix until combined.
- Spoon dip into center of skillet and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Bake until warmed through, bubbly, and golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve hot.
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/events/” text=”Interested in Thrive Events?” ]