No Bake Paleo Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Energy Balls (Keto, Low Carb)
This easy to make recipe is no bake paleo vegan pumpkin spice latte energy bites made with just 4 ingredients and ready in minutes. Soft and chewy balls to satisfy the sweet tooth, which tastes like pumpkin pie. It’s keto, low carb and sugar-free! Thanks to our friends at The Big Man’s World for sharing this sweet recipe!
Ingredients: (Prep Time: 5 minutes, Servings: 18 balls, Calories: 97kcal)
- 1 cup seed butter of choice (Almond butter, sunflower seed butter or soy nut butter for nut-free alternatives)
- 2-3 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin puree (This brand is a good choice because it isn’t too watery or too thick)
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Serving Sweetener of choice (Optional, but highly recommended!)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your almond butter with pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Add your coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice and liquid sweetener and mix until fully incorporated, and a thick batter remains. If the batter is too thin, add a little extra coconut flour.
- Line a large plate with parchment paper. Using your hands, form 18 small balls and place on a plate. Refrigerate until firm.
- Check the batter and if the batter is too thin, add extra coconut flour. If the batter is too thick or crumbly, add extra liquid/milk.
- For a non-keto option, use pure maple syrup or agave nectar.
- No Bake Paleo Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Energy Balls (Keto, Low Carb) should be kept refrigerated at all times. They are freezer friendly as well.
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/healthy-eating/fresh-produce-vegetable-ordering/” text=”Want Fresh Produce & Vegetables?” ]