Baked Salmon with Dill
February 26, 2019
This Baked Salmon and Dill recipe is an easy and refreshing option for a healthy dinner.
Thanks to our friends at The Institute of Functional Medicine for sharing.
Ingredients: (Servings: 4, Calories: 205)
- 4 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Other optional ingredients:
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 small potatoes, very thinly sliced using a mandolin
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or oil the pan. Add salmon to the pan.
- Mix together olive oil, dill, salt and pepper, and brush over salmon.
- Bake salmon for 12-15 minutes.
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Baked-Salmon-and-Dill.pdf” text=”Download Printable Recipe” ]