This Chopped Salad with Tuna is a fast and healthy lunch to make, that you can easily customize as your own!
Thanks to our friends at The Institute of Functional Medicine for sharing this easy-to-make recipe.
Ingredients: (Servings: 4, Calories: 279)
- 1 can (12 ounces) wild caught tuna, drained and separated
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped radishes
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl, mix together tuna, cucumber, tomato, avocado, celery, radishes and lettuce.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Chopped-Salad-with-Tuna.pdf” text=”Download Printable Recipe ” ]