You can’t go wrong with this Creamy Artichoke Dip. It’s packed with gut health nutrients, simple, and a perfect addition to your next picnic or cookout!
• 1 cup pre-cooked artichoke hearts
• (Can use a can of artichoke hearts or frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted and heated slightly)
• 1 cup fresh baby spinach
• 1 cup live plain yogurt
• 1 BPA-free can of organic cannelloni beans
• 2 garlic cloves
• Juice of half a lemon or 2 T
• 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or oil from the artichokes
• Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
• 1 t white miso
• ¼ cup organic Italian parsley
Add all ingredients to a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Can top crackers with this dip or eat with tortilla chips.
Fill portabello mushrooms with dip and roast in the oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes after topping with parmesan cheese or additional nutritional yeast.