15 Minute Easy Lo Mein Dinner
December 4, 2018
The easiest lo mein dish you will ever make in 15 minutes from start to finish. It is so much quicker, tastier and healthier than take-out! Thanks to our friends at Damn Delicious for sharing this tasty noodle dish!
Ingredients: (Servings: 4, Calories: 320, Minutes: 25)
- 8 ounces egg noodles (lo mein)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (julienned)
- 1 carrot (julienned)
- ½ cup snow peas
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons reduce sodium soy sauce (or more, to taste)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon sriracha (or more, to taste)
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and Sriracha; set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package instructions; drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add garlic, mushrooms, bell pepper and carrot. Cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in snow peas and spinach until the spinach has wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in egg noodles and soy sauce mixture, and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Note: Spaghetti, linguine or bucatini can be substituted.