The easiest lo mein dish you will ever make in 15 minutes from start to finish. It is so much quicker, tastier and healthier than take-out! Thanks to our friends at Damn Delicious for sharing this tasty noodle dish!
Ingredients: (Servings: 4, Calories: 320, Minutes: 25)
- 8 ounces egg noodles (lo mein)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (julienned)
- 1 carrot (julienned)
- ½ cup snow peas
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons reduce sodium soy sauce (or more, to taste)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon sriracha (or more, to taste)
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and Sriracha; set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package instructions; drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add garlic, mushrooms, bell pepper and carrot. Cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in snow peas and spinach until the spinach has wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in egg noodles and soy sauce mixture, and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Note: Spaghetti, linguine or bucatini can be substituted.