Easy Mediterranean Salad Recipe
September 11, 2018
Enjoy this delicious, Easy Mediterranean Salad made with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, sundried tomatoes, and red onions.
It is an excellent option for summer lunch. Thanks to our friends at Primavera Kitchen for sharing this tasty recipe with us.
∙ Serves 4
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- One yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup red onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- One cucumber, diced
- Three tablespoons feta, crumble (don’t use it if you are doing Whole30)
- Three tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes, julienne cut
- Three tablespoon olive oil
- One teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large bowl, toss together cherry tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, red onions, black olives, cucumber, feta, and sundried tomato.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad mixture and toss.
- Top with fresh parsley