Getting to know Dia Steiger
While Dia’s not new to Thrive, she might be new to you! If you haven’t had an opportunity to take her class yet, you’re missing out!
What excites you about teaching at Thrive?
- Thrive offers a personalized approach to healthcare and wellness; the small, intimate yoga and fitness classes perfectly complement that approach.
What should students in your class expect?
- My classes are a slow, vinyasa flow with a focus on alignment. This moving meditation enables the student to get out of the head and into the body…to pay attention to the present moment.
What are your hobbies and interests outside of Thrive?
- I try to get outside as much as possible; some of my favorite hobbies are hiking, biking, and gardening.
Do you have any children or fur babies?
- I live with my dog Jackson and have 3 adult children, 3 grandgirls and 1 grand boy.
Do you like to travel?
- I like to explore the outdoors…whether behind my house, in the NC mountains, or farther afield.