Chef Joe’s Fresh Cranberry Sauce
November 10, 2022
Did you sign up for our Healthy Holiday Cooking class with Chef Joe? If not, there’s still time! To get you excited for this class and get you prepared for your best Thanksgiving dinner yet we want to give you Chef Joe’s super secret Cranberry Sauce.
- 3 cups cranberries
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- Zest from one large orange
- 2 tbsp honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp Gran Marnier liquor (optional)
- Combine the orange juice, cranberries, and salt in a food processor.
- Pulse until cranberries are smooth but not pureed. Note: The cranberries should still have texture.
- Add honey and Gran Marnier and zest to cranberry sauce. Pulse momentarily, just to incorporate.
- Best refrigerated overnight or for several hours