The holidays are right around the corner, and this Shrimp and Prosciutto recipe aims to impress during those dinner parties.
- 5-7 slices of nitrate-free prosciutto
- 1 lb shrimp tail on
- 2 T grass-fed organic butter or avocado oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut prosciutto slices into 1 in by 4-5 in strips. Melt butter and add garlic powder and salt, and pepper.
- Wrap each shrimp with prosciutto strips and baste with butter mixture. Bake in a dish for 8-10 minutes or when prosciutto is crispy.