Thrive is looking to hire a full-time Certified Medical Assistant to join our outstanding staff.
The job requires assisting our medical team in delivering the highest quality of care in our integrative and functional medicine practice.
Accountability, flexibility and good interpersonal skills are vital to success
in this position.
Essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide direct assistance to physicians
- Greet patients, take vital signs, and confirm purpose of visit or treatment
- Administer immunizations and medications
- Complete clinical documentation of patient history, examinations and records
- Prepare and stock patients exam rooms
- Prepare laboratory specimens and personal basic laboratory tests
- Check supplies, place orders and confirm delivery
- Support the practice in a team environment
Hours: Mon – Friday 7:30 – 4:30 or 8 – 5 (8-hour shift)
Experience: 1 -2 years experience preferred
Salary: $12-15/ hour
Send resume and/or cover letters to LeeAnne@thrivecarolinas.com – Please no phone calls