July 14, 2020
This recipe is simple to make and calls for fresh, high quality ingredients. The best guacamole starts with the freshest ingredients, so be sure to look for avocados that are ripe, but firm.
Thanks to our friends at The Institute of Functional Medicine for sharing this delicious recipe! Plain and simple, it is a blend of quality ingredients with flavors that meld together perfectly.
Ingredients: (Servings: 4, Calories: 169)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (= 2 teaspoons)
- 3 scallions or red onion, minced (= ¼ cup)
- ¼ jalapeño, minced
- 2 avocados, peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (juice of ½ a lime)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- In a medium bowl, combine the garlic, scallions, and jalapeños.
- Add avocado and mash using the back of a fork.
- Gently stir in lime juice.
- Finish with cilantro and sea salt.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.