Lemon garlic roasted Brussels sprouts are an easy and yummy side dish that will have you wanting to eat your greens.
Crispy and delicious!
Recipe courtesy of @APinchOfHealthy
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1.5 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the rough stems off the ends of the Brussels sprouts, and cut the remaining sprout in half, peeling away any leaves that look shriveled.
- Place the halves on a sheet pan, lined with parchment to prevent sticking, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic powder, and toss with hands to help coat all the pieces.
- Cook in the oven for about 10 minutes, and then remove carefully toss and flip everything over to make sure it gets cooked evenly.
- Cook an additional 15 minutes or so, until your Brussels sprouts reach desired golden brown crispiness.
- Add more lemon juice if desired, salt or pepper (to taste), and serve warm.