Lemon Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
July 7, 2020
Lemon garlic roasted Brussels sprouts are an easy and yummy side dish that will have you wanting to eat your greens.
Crispy and delicious!
Recipe courtesy of @APinchOfHealthy
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1.5 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the rough stems off the ends of the Brussels sprouts, and cut the remaining sprout in half, peeling away any leaves that look shriveled.
- Place the halves on a sheet pan, lined with parchment to prevent sticking, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic powder, and toss with hands to help coat all the pieces.
- Cook in the oven for about 10 minutes, and then remove carefully toss and flip everything over to make sure it gets cooked evenly.
- Cook an additional 15 minutes or so, until your Brussels sprouts reach desired golden brown crispiness.
- Add more lemon juice if desired, salt or pepper (to taste), and serve warm.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.