Big Game Black Bean Salsa
It’s hard not to enjoy a salty snack while watching the Big Game. For me, it can be a problem finding healthy snacking options on game day, which is mostly my own doing. But that’s ok because we have the perfect alternative for you. Our Game Day Black Bean Salsa is where it’s at, and it’s so good you won’t be able to stop eating. Enjoy!
- two cans black beans, drained & rinsed
- two cans sweet corn, drained & roasted on the stovetop
- 4 – 5- Roma tomatoes, seeded diced
- one medium red onion, diced
- one jalapeno, seeded & diced
- Cilantro (to taste)
- julie of one lime (to taste)
Combine all ingredients in large refrigerator safe bowl, let sit for 3 hours and serve cold with baked Quoina Chips or another healthy alternative.
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Big-Game-Black-Bean-Salsa.pdf” text=”Download Printable Recipe!” ] [maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/evisit/” text=”Schedule a Free eVisit with a Thrive Dietitian ” ]