Introducing Parmesan Crusted Halibut Filets, a delectable seafood dish that promises to delight your taste buds with its irresistible flavors.
Take fresh halibut filets and pat them dry with a paper towel. Serve these Parmesan-crusted halibut filets with a squeeze of lemon juice and garnish with additional parsley for a refreshing and flavorful seafood experience that will leave you craving more!
- 2-3 halibut filets, skinless
- ½ cup gluten-free panko
- 1/3 cup of grated parmesan
- 1 T each of chopped Italian parsley and basil
- Fresh Ground pepper and Himalayan salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Rinse filets and pat dry. Use olive oil to coat the filets lightly and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine panko, grated cheese, and chopped herbs in a small bowl. Top each filet with the mixture and press to form an even shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Can broil for the last 5 minutes to brown the topping if needed.