If you needed a reason to go peach picking this weekend.. here it is! This peach crumble from our friend LauraLiveWell is paleo, vegan, and won’t leave you with a sugar hangover.
- 2-3 ripe peaches
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (can omit)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice peaches (you can peel them or not-your choice)
- Melt coconut oil and pour over sliced peaches and mix to coat peaches.
- Spray a small baking dish or individual ramekins with cooking spray and spread the peach mixture evenly in the baking dish or dishes.
- Combine almond flour, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt in a small bowl until the mixture becomes crumbly. Add more almond flour if too wet and more almond butter or maple syrup if too dry.
- Sprinkle evenly over the top of peaches.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the crumble becomes golden brown.