Smoked Salmon and Cucumber Canapes
February 14, 2023
This hors d’oeuvre swapped the traditional crostini for cucumber and topped it with some savory smoked salmon. It’s sure to be one healthy bite you soon won’t forget!
- English cucumber, cut into 20-22 1⁄4 inch slices.
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 T whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- 2 T dill finely chopped
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 3-4 ounces of smoked salmon
- Additional dill strands to garnish
Combine cream cheese, yogurt, mustard, chopped dill, and onion in a small bowl and mix well. Place a small dollop of cream cheese on a cucumber slice, top with salmon the dill garnish. Refrigerate before serving.