This hors d’oeuvre swapped the traditional crostini for cucumber and topped it with some savory smoked salmon. It’s sure to be one healthy bite you soon won’t forget!
- English cucumber, cut into 20-22 1⁄4 inch slices.
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 T whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- 2 T dill finely chopped
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 3-4 ounces of smoked salmon
- Additional dill strands to garnish
Combine cream cheese, yogurt, mustard, chopped dill, and onion in a small bowl and mix well. Place a small dollop of cream cheese on a cucumber slice, top with salmon the dill garnish. Refrigerate before serving.