Thriving for Life Cardiometabolic Program
Thriving for Life is a 4-week disease-specific program involving shared medical appointments. Enrollees will be supported by the full Thrive team-physicians, nurses, nutritionists, chefs and health coaches with well-designed, multifaceted programs addressing specific conditions. Patients will be supported through education, functional testing, cooking and nutrition classes and personalized interventions aimed at prevention and even reversal of the risks surrounding the development of chronic disease.
(Group visits may be coded and billed to insurance or paid for using HSA dollars)
What is Cardiometabolic Health?
Cardiometabolic health is a term that encompasses cardiovascular and metabolic disturbances including elevated lipids (cholesterol), pre-diabetes, obesity, and inflammation. In the past decade, there have been dramatic rises in chronic diseases like diabetes, hypertension, obesity and heart disease. Cardiometabolic health is multifactorial and affected by a wide range of factors including lifestyle, environment, diet and genetic and epigenetic factors.
Join the Thrive team for a 4-week specialized program to dive deep into the newest data on cardiometabolic health, including advanced lipid assays, inflammatory markers, and highly effective non-conventional therapies. Participants will not only learn more about the pathophysiology of cardiometabolic disease, but they will also be privy to some of the newest tests with personalized interpretation and functional interventions to prevent and possibly reverse the onset of chronic disease. Most importantly, participants will be provided the tools to reverse abnormalities and maintain the positive changes for life.
Who Should Attend: Patients with elevated blood cholesterol panels, elevated fasting metabolic markers like glucose or insulin, a diagnosis of prediabetes or a family history of cardiometabolic disease. Patients interested in the prevention of cardiometabolic disease. Attendants do not need to be patients at Thrive to participate.
$500 (Includes Boston Heart Assay)
Three two-hour sessions and online support by Thrive physicians and staff. The events will provide education, recipes and demonstrations and many tools for long-term success. Each session coded as a group visit and can be filed with insurance for reimbursement.
Participants will receive 15% off recommended supplements during the 8-week session.
All participants will be able to perform the comprehensive Boston Heart Lab evaluation for a cost of $150 (an $1800 value) Interpretation and explanation of results will be reviewed in a group setting but participants will have the opportunity to review privately with one of the physicians if desired for an additional $75.
Thrivers get 15% off enrollment. Sign up with your Significant Other and get $100 off enrollment for two.
- A New Era of Managing Cardio-Metabolic Disease
- Understanding the How and Why of Cardiometabolic Disease
- Advanced Testing for Cardiometabolic Disease / Boston Heart Lab Assay
- Genetic Variations and Risks in Cardiovascular Disease
- Interpreting the Your Results and Stratifying the Risks: How to Put Your Results into Action
- Dietary Changes in the Management of Cardiometabolic Disease and the Cardiometabolic Diet Recommendations
- Adopting a Whole Foods Plant Based Diet – Where to start?
- Food as Medicine in Heart Health: Extra Credit and Medicinal Foods
- Cooking Demonstrations Incorporating Cardiometabolic Principles (multiple sessions with demonstrations and recipes for home)
- Non-Pharmaceutical Therapy for Lowering Cholesterol and Blood Sugar – Part I
- Non-Pharmaceutical Therapy for Lowering Cholesterol and Blood Sugar – Part II
- Your Microbiome and Cardiovascular Disease – The Forgotten Piece of the Puzzle
- The Optimal Exercise Prescription to Tackle Cardiometabolic Disease with Demonstrations
- Understanding Exercise Biochemistry and Using it to Your Advantage
- Hitting the Reset Button: Harnessing the Power of Breathing and Meditation in the Management and Prevention of Disease
- Stress Management and Cardiometabolic Disease – The Necessary Therapy to Success
- Prescription for Lifelong Management of Cardiometabolic Disease: NO Pharmacy Visits Necessary
- Option for 30 minutes private consultation with Thrive physician for additional fee of $75 during or after the 4-week session.