(This powerful cruciferous vegetable will get your detox system going. Adding the medicinal power of turmeric and sesame add another punch. Nutritional yeast is a great flavoring and provides B vitamins.)
1 1/2 – 2 T tahini paste
2 t extra virgin olive oil
1 ½ t turmeric
1 t Himalayan salt
1 T nutritional yeast
2 T water
1 large cauliflower head, chopped into florets
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together tahini, olive oil turmeric, salt, yeast, and water.
- Add cauliflower florets and use hands to coat with mixture.
- Turn florets onto a baking dish. Roast for 30 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Can drizzle with hot sauce or sriracha if you want to add a level of heat.
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/TURMERIC-AND-TAHINI-ROASTED-CAULIFLOWER.pdf” text=”Download Printable Recipe” ] [maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/functional-and-integrative-medicine/thriver-medical-membership/” text=”Become A Thriver!” ]