August 31, 2021
If you are looking for a fun end-of-the-summer watermelon idea this is for you! Just like summer, seasonal watermelon will soon be gone so slice one in wedges, add some berries, stone fruit, and mint, and enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy Pharmacy In Your Kitchen
- Farm Fresh Watermelon
- Fresh Berries
- Fresh Fruit (stone fruit, oranges, green apples)
- Salt / Sugar / Feta (optional)
- Cut watermelon in wedge about 1′ in width
- Add favorite berries, fruit to top of watermelon slices. Tear mint and sprinkle on top.
- Cut watermelon wedge into 6 pieces (like a pizza) and enjoy!
- Optional – some people like a touch of salt or sugar. We’ve found Feta cheese is a nice touch with the mint! Enjoy!