These simple Greek Yogurt Frozen Banana Pops are a healthy and delicious snack that can be made with no sugar added, depending on the toppings you choose.
Thanks to our friends at Happy Healthy Mama for this recipe.
- 4 bananas, cut in half
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 8 wooden sticks or paper straws*
Toppings Ideas: unsweetened coconut, chopped chocolate or chocolate chips, crushed nuts with cinnamon, naturally colored sprinkles, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, melted chocolate or peanut butter
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Put a wooden stick or paper straw half into the end of a banana piece and dip it into the yogurt. Roll it around so it is evenly and thickly coated.
- Roll it into a topping if you desire and then place it on the lined plate or baking sheet. Continue with the rest of your banana pieces.
- Place the tray in the freezer. Allow to freeze at least one hour before serving.