Thrive is excited to welcome Ashlee Lincoln to our team as a Fitness & Yoga Instructor!!
We’ve brought on a few new fitness and yoga instructors, if you haven’t noticed. Learn a little more about our wonderful new instructors, and don’t forget to sign up for their class!!!
- Name: Ashlee Lincoln
- What excites you about teaching at Thrive? I love the holistic approach that Thrive provides to its patients. Personalized, functional healthcare is a big part of my own story. I believe practicing yoga can play a big part in our wellness, and I’m excited to help contribute to individuals’ overall health journey.
- What should students in your class expect? Expect a powerful vinyasa flow that allows you to build strength and body awareness while also having fun. I hope my students leave class feeling more centered, grounded, and fully alive.
- What are your hobbies and interests outside of Thrive? I work in the FinTech industry for my day job but when not practicing yoga, I enjoy hiking, going to farmers’ markets, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
- Do you have children or fur babies? Yes, my beloved fur-child Mango. She is a 2-year-old English Cream Retriever and my whole world (:
- Favorite place to travel? Anywhere with mountains or a beach!