Gluten-Free Rosemary and Thyme Loaf
January 21, 2020
- 2 1/4 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 4 large eggs (or 5 small)
- 1½ tbsp coconut nectar
- 1½ tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves, pulled of stem
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, pulled off stem, finely chopped
- Additional herbs are optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients and blend with a whisk for one minute, until very well combined. Add the wet ingredients and mix until well combined, and smooth as can be, about 1 minute. Once base is mixed well, add the fresh herbs. Stir in herbs, mix by hand for another 20-30 seconds, until herb mix is evenly distributed.
- The dough will be like a thick batter but should be thin enough that it wouldn’t roll into a ball. Pour dough mix into a well-greased bread pan. It will come up to less than halfway, and that is normal.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center. Let cool in the pan before serving.
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Gluten-Free-Rosemary-and-Thyme-Loaf.pdf” text=”Download Printable Recipe!” ] [maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://thrivecarolinas.com/functional-and-integrative-medicine/thriver-medical-membership/” text=”Become A Thriver!” ]