January 17, 2023
These foods contain Omega-3s and properties which help to disrupt the production of inflammatory compounds.
- Walnuts: These are 1 of the only foods that provide alpha-linolenic acid, a very important omega-3 fatty acid that reduces inflammation.
- Spices: Turmeric, nutmeg, peppercorns, ginger, and cinnamon are all spices with potent anti-inflammatory
- Herbs: Many herbs, including Rosemary, thyme, and irregular no, offer strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Papaya: This fruit has significant amounts of vitamins A, C, and E, all known to reduce inflammation. This fruit also contains the enzyme papain, which improves digestion.
- Coldwater fish: Such as black caught, salmon, sardines, and anchovies show these are excellent sources of omega-3 fatty acids. Wild caught the same and contains abundant carotid nodes, which also have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Shiitake Mushrooms: These Asian mushrooms are filled with nutrients but contain the antioxidants
thiopurine and ergothioneine, which attack free radicals and reduce inflammation. They also contain a
carbohydrate called lentinan that can stimulate the immune system.
- Bok Choy: A variety of cabbage high in beta carotene and Vitamin A offering powerful anti-inflammatory